Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

Final Edit For Brand Image

   After receiving feedback from my tutors and also wanting to change a few of these problems anyway, I decided to add some finishing touches on my chosen brand image. As you'll be able to see compared to my previous brand images, there are a few changes that I'm actually super happy with now that I've changed/got rid of them. My first task when changing this image was my models smile, or lack of one. I took the image into Photoshop and manipulated the shape of her outer corner of her smile to give it a slight lift, whilst also editing the other slightly and her overall shape of her lips. Once I had achieved my desired smile I then had to blend the edges into her natural skin texture as due to the manipulation, I lightly lost some of it. This is where the clone tool came in handy in taking a section of her skin and applying it to the areas I needed to fix. My last task was to fix the creases in the umbrella, which had bothered me when I first looked at these images and I used the same technique as blending the edited smile into her natural skin tone. This step took the longest, however the finished result is so worth it! The umbrella and overall image looks so much put together and professional compared to my previous images and I'm so happy I edited the creases out of the umbrella, although it would of been ideal to have shot with an already none creased umbrella, I sadly couldn't avoid it. Overall I'm very happy with my final image and am glad I went and made these final changes to my brand image as it has really finished off my final and made it look 100x better!

No comments:

Post a Comment