Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

Final Images For Dior Brand Shoot: With Templates








    After editing my final chosen images I then opened inDesign and started to add my templates to the images. I decided to create a few different templates but using a few of the same images to give myself more variety when I decide my final image. As you can see from these images, each template varies in font sizes, placement and also product placement. My inspirations for these changes on each image came from original Dior adverts, I looked at popular placements of text and products and applied them to my final images. As you can also see I did not always use the image of the product, purely for variety but also due to how I felt the product image didn't also work with my final images and I personally enjoy the simplicity of having a lovely image and the brand logo on the advert.  



No comments:

Post a Comment