Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Beauty Advert & Analysis

   When I decided to chose this image for my chosen beauty image I thought about what kind of beauty adverts always caught my eye, whether that be in the photography of the actual image, the model used, colour schemes, the concept and what’s actually happening in the image, or even just the product they’re selling to us. In this case, I chose this advert because of the colour scheme and the photography of the image itself.
     The first thing I’m drawn to when I look at this image are the colours used, the softness of her features like her eyes and lips are kept defined, bright but not overpowering which is perfectly complimented with her pale skin and messy platinum blonde hair hanging down her face to add texture to the look, and frame her face. The image is kept playful with the contrasting pops of neon colours on her nails and shirt but it doesn’t distract you from the main focus of the glossy lipgloss. The composition is also something to take note on, the photographer has made sure to keep her facial features in more or less the centre and symmetrical of the final image which automatically makes you look at her beautiful pale eyes and coral lips, the main focus of this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment