Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

'Who Do You Think You Are? David Bailey?' Feedback


   Looking at my first semesters feedback for this project, I was pleasantly surprised at how positive my feedback was! After not really coming from a very photography based background, I was rather nervous to see how this part of the project would turn out but after getting used to setting up, camera settings and using lights it turns out I really do enjoy photography. And also hearing what Chris had to say about my work really meant a lot and makes me want to work so much harder to achieve bigger, and better outcomes.
   My only criticism of my photos was to show a variety of poses in models next time round when shooting, and for my blog to be more critical towards my research and work. Which looking back at my blog and final images, I defiantly agree with what Chris and Sharon had to say and will take all these comments onboard when it comes to second semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment