Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Brand Inspired Design Ideas: Umbrellas

   When thinking about my brand inspired images I wasn't quite sure how I could show the inspiration though my word as for my brand it isn't known to have dramatic make-up on their adverts and editorial images, so I decided to look at how I could style my brand images to get my chosen word across to the viewer.
   My first idea was using umbrellas in my shoot as my word does involve the rain and without my model in rain/outside I wanted to have an accessory that is universal for rain. Another reasoning behind my idea of umbrellas is in a few Dior adverts umbrellas have been present on the shoot, for example Dior Addict perfume with Daphne Groeneveld and Karlie Kloss 2010 Haute Couture Vogue. My initial idea for this idea was to have the model in natural, dewy make-up and styled in simple high neck top or coat and them holding an umbrella above their head/in front and behind the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment