Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Word Inspired Final Images



   Here are my final images from my word inspired shoot. When shooting these images, I kind of went a bit off track and didn't technically stick with my original face charts, but more took them with a grain of salt and did something completely different than what I had set out for. I started by doing a very fresh, 'natural' make-up by perfecting the face and bringing out features of the face, such as my models eyes, bone structure, brows and lips buy simply making these features brighter and more intense, however when it came to stick the flowers on my models face, I decided against it and went with wet hair placed roughly over the face. I went against my face charts, due to I thought by having a fresh faced model and having a contrast on the face such as the wet rugged hair would really represent my word well, considering petrichor means; "the fresh smell after rain" I thought having a natural and fresh looking model would be a nice twist on incorporating smell into a shoot. And as for having the wet hair across the face, it represents the rain and that it has just fallen as it is a lot more fresher. Overall, I am happy with my final decision with changing my final design as I felt like this idea really fits my word well compared to my over designs I had previously done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment