Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

Word Inspired Hair Chart: #2

   For my second hair chart I decided to still keep with the messy look but was inspired by one of the Dior adverts with Daphne Groeneveld for Dior addict advert, and also one of the beauty advert images I reviewed earlier on in my sketch blog. Although this design doesn't really fit with my chosen word, I still thought it would add a nice effect to my final images, and I'm currently unsure on how I would like my final make-up design to look like so I thought having a simply pretty, messy bun would suit a lot of designs that I could possibly come up with.
   To achieve this look, I would add texture to my models hair by using sea salt sprays and texturising hair sprays or gels to get a worn in effect to my design. For this design I'd like it to look like you've slept in a messy bun and your hair is a little disheveled and untidy compared to when you first put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment