Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Word Inspired Design Ideas: Flowers

   For my editorial image inspired by my word, one thing that came to mind was the aftermath of rain and how could I show this on the face. I found an image of moss growing on statues and I wanted to put my own spin on that concept and use flowers on the face to look like it was growing on the face by the cause of rain. I also liked the idea of using flowers as it links into my word by showing smell. Again, I would stick with a more natural/nude make-up look just so all the attention would go to the flowers on the face and body and in terms of placement of these flowers I found a lot of inspiration from the first and third images above, by having them in clusters in random areas of the face. Another extra idea with this concept was to try and recreate moss on the face. To create this I would use different tones and shades of green under the flowers which will not only add more texture but colour to the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment