Pages

Saturday 12 March 2016

Word Inspired Design Ideas: Wet Hair

   Having wet hair or water on the face is also another idea that I'd be interested in creating on my word inspired shoot, as I thought this concept would get my chosen word across to the viewer but a different approach to having an umbrella present on the shoot and make my images look more editorial compared to an advertisement. If I chose this as part of my word inspired image, I would pair this with natural or nude make-up with maybe an exception of a dramatic lip, and having the hair placed over the face in a controlled messy manner. In terms of how I would photograph and crop this image, I would have a very bright yet softly lit images and most of the image be a close up of my models face, this so you're focused on the hair over the face and not distracted by other elements of the image like styling etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment