Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

Word Inspired Hair Chart: #1

   For my editorial I wanted to have a more rough, textured look to my photos to fit my word perfectly. My first design I decided to go for the classic wet look, but put a slight twist on it by making it slightly rough and messy compared to making it super sleek and perfect looking, my aim was to make it look like someone had been caught in the rain and pushed their hair back from their face.
   To achieve this, I would start off by wetting the hair and pushing it into place then using various products such as wet look gels to make sure the hair stays in its desired place and also making it appear more wet and prolonging the wet look. I do really like this style, however I do have other ideas in mind that I think would make my editorial images look a lot pulled together and overall more interesting than if I used this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment